- Doctor: Ok, so what's wrong, how are you feeling? Me: *Looks at mom waiting for her to explain*
- I use my phone very strategically when it hits "Low Battery."
- I don't care if it's 4AM, i don't consider it 'tomorrow' until I wake up
- When Call Me Maybe comes on, I'm all "omg not again" then seconds later, I'm all "I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL NEVER TELL"
- We can talk to astronauts in space, but we can't get phone reception in basements.
- Being lazy, but also wanting to do something.
- China is only winning in the Olympics because they made all the equipment.
- Why is YOLO popular all of a sudden? Was there seriously a problem of people thinking we lived twice?
- I wish I could illegally download clothes.
- When I was younger I remember watching two droplets of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race.
- Sorry, i'm busy creating scenarios in my mind I know will never come true.
AHH I'M BLOGGING AT AROUND 12AM AGAIN! This is not good. Anyway i've noticed that nowadays there's just not much for me to blog about, actually there IS, but I don't think it interests many people. But when National Day arrives i'll bound to have lots to blog about! KAY. So today I was SERIOUSLY worried that Ms Tan was gonna lash out at us for not going to school on Friday. BUT GUESS WHAT, SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT! :) I guess it just wasn't on her mind. Well that kind of means she's like 'saving' it for Monday. Kind of prepared to get scolded by not only her, but probably Mrs Raj too! Not gonna think about it anymore lah, no point on worrying so much! I'm super happy that Ms Tan added ONE MORE MARK to my Chem test, hahahah that means i got 40/40!! (including bonus marks hehe) Grace called me a show off but obviously i'm not :) HAHA. After Chem lesson i had Chem TUITION, yeah it was for 3 hours. It was 1h 30 mins longer than usual, once again to make-up for the previous lessons i missed. Surprisingly it passed quicker than I had expected! :)
AND THE CLIMAX OF THE DAY: I WENT TO TAKA FOR DINNER!! :) Okay you might be wondering why's it such a big deal to me. The thing is, I haven't ate out in FOREVER. I'm just SO SICK of home-cooked food! (no offence to Dolly who cooks all the food hehe) Oh and i haven't SHOPPED IN FOREVER as well. I shopped for just one hour, but it felt really satisfying! I miss shopping darn it. Can't wait for Os to end. Lol i seriously felt like i had a LIFE again. I only bought a pair of shorts (from f21) but i'm contented that i got to see some shops already. YEAP. Okay then i shall go now. REALLY SLEEPY AND TIRED. (kinda shocked that i actually feel like sleeping) AHH CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT NATIONAL DAY BREAK. Byee :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment