Saw this first thing after i logged on to Facebook. Haha it's so true!
Aww man. See that's why we should all watch HK dramas they never make such mistakes! (well i've never come across one like this at least)
FROM 9GAG, some memes are just too funny!!
No doubt about that!
For me it's definitely 'getting dumber and making more mistakes' instead of 'getting smarter and noticing more mistakes'. OH WELL
HEY THERE SO WE HAD ANOTHER REALLY SHORT SCHOOL DAY :) I seriously can't believe that our Prelims are in two days. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day studying for SS, memorising the points and making sure i know the links and stuff. Hmm but other schools are starting Prelims tomorrow so i guess we should be kinda thankful that we're not :) So today passed rather quickly. Didn't do much, for Emath Ms Lum just let us ask her questions instead of teaching the class as a whole. Aww man Esther and I were singing all sorts of songs haha it was kinda fun/funny but we weren't really focusing on Emath!! During Chinese Lao Shi went through some stuff with us, i feel like i really benefited from that lesson :) It's like all of a sudden i feel more confident for Paper 2. Hmm so today i was also told about what happened to Grace on twitter, i can understand why she was so pissed off omg. Yeah so hope she can just forget about it soon!
SUCKY THING IS THAT I FELL AGAIN, WHILE PLAYING CATCHING DURING PE. Sian it wasn't a very bad fall, the injuries are VERY MINOR. But it's so annoying how like ONCE i start running again then i immediately have another fall! I'M CURSED OR SMTH OMG, HAHA JK. Okay i'm gonna go study for SS now. Really looking forward to celebrating Teacher's Day/Aces Day tomorrow & giving the teachers their gift! :) CYA THEN!
-Sophia





No comments:
Post a Comment