Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cause everything starts from something

Photobucket

I forgot where i found this from but it is so funny! 

HEY THERE. I didn't blog yesterday because there was really nothing much to talk about. Lol there's actually nth much to say about today either, but i wouldn't feel good if i didn't blog for two days. (i think i'm the only one who feels that way haha) So school was quite good today. I was so happy to be able to school at 2.10pm! :) Usually the sci girls have practical till 5pm, YAY NOW THERE'S NO MORE :) Anyway, PRELIMS ARE IN 6 DAYS?! That's crazy i'm not done studying and i haven't even started studying for SS oh my gosh. I just realised how much we have to study for it, it's insane! Idk how some people manage to study 3 whole themes, i've actually never done that before. I'm still contemplating whether or not to study Venice, i don't think i will though. AHH I FELT SO CONFLICTED DURING SS, THINK MANY OF US DID. 

Anyway, English today was hilarious! We laughed a lot cause of the conversation between Mrs Raj and Divya. We always anticipate smth interesting to happen after Divya asks a question haha! Aww man i'm feeling very nervous for Prelims now. The subject that i should be focusing the most on would have to be Amath, but i'm not really focusing on it! All thanks to BIO, there's always so much to study for bio! Yes, even after i've dropped to combined science. I felt awesome after studying Chem last night cause the combined textbook is so much thinner and i went through quite a few topics! :) 

Hmm, so after school, Divya, Rachella and I went to Island Creamery! Divya asked me to follow her cause she wanted to study, then i realised that there was food for me at home so whilst Rachella went to cut her hair, both Divya and I went home haha. Yeap, didn't end up doing any work, i just ate ice-cream, that's all! Okay i'm gonna shower now then i'll do work. CYA THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment