THERE'S A LYRIC VIDEO YAY. Though you can't see the lyrics too well. Anyway, i'm still trying really hard to get the tune right. I'm still confused about how to sing the line "we called it off again last night" (yes the title of my previous post). I know how it's supposed to sound like, but somehow it just sounds different when i sing it out loud! SOLUTION: PLAY SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Yeap haha.
SO MUCH FOR BLOGGING LESS FREQUENTLY. Ahh fail. Anyway, i hate how we're getting back our results tomorrow, this time FOR REAL. I'm just thinking of all the different possibilities, like will i be getting A2 then Merit for Oral?? I think that's what i'll get, or worse! :( But i really want an A1. Won't think too much, doesn't help in any way. Okay so Mrs Raj was talking about my wound today during English!! She kept going on and on about it. She remarked, "i don't mean to be cruel, but it's looks funny" :( And she also was like "so what's the moral of the story Sophia??" YEAH I KNOW IT'S DON'T RUN TO THE CANTEEN ANYMORE. And people have got to stop thinking that i was running AWAY FROM THE SUN. I wasn't! I was already in the shady area, i ran to avoid the long queues! GOODNESS. Haha kay whatever. We had Chem prac after school, Ms Tan called mine and Rachella's name at least 3 times throughout the entire thing. Well we WERE kinda blur :( But i thought it was super funny how we could just pour the acid out of the burette but we didn't. Then we burst out laughing at our own stupidity and that was when we got scolded, hehe.
OKAY SO ALL THE BEST TO THOSE TAKING ENGLISH ORALS TOMORROW AND THOSE RECEIVING THEIR CHINESE O LEVEL RESULTS. Will end off this post now, byee :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment