HI THERE. Okay i don't think i should be blogging so frequently from now on. Prelims are just around the corner. Omg when Mrs Raj asked in class whether we still switch on our computers, everyone was like "noooo", but it's so not the case for me! OH GOSH. Btw we had PE today and we had to learn the Aces Day routine. It looked so damn fun but all i could do was sit and watch :( Hopefully my wounds recover in time for Aces Day :) It's really troublesome for me to shower cause of it. Like i have to bath in the toilet on the THIRD floor, it's the biggest toilet out of the 6 toilets i have in my house haha. There's smth like a bench there where i can sit, so what i did was to put a towel over my wounds, then shower. Pretty difficult to shower but at the same time it's manageable? YEAP.
Oh i'm still really nervous about the Chinese O Level results :( Lao Shi kept rambling on about how we shouldn't feel discouraged if we do badly and that we still have a second chance. I understood where she was coming from but i still felt anxious about the whole thing. Thinking about Chinese O Levels makes me worry about the forthcoming English O Level Orals! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BRUSH UP ON MY VOCAB HEHE. I've been doing the vocab book that Mrs Raj keeps asking us to do. Yeah and i realised how much I actually suck at English, judging from the two compres we got back recently. I'M STILL NOT PASSING HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE :( Gonna work much harder for English.
Oh i'm still really nervous about the Chinese O Level results :( Lao Shi kept rambling on about how we shouldn't feel discouraged if we do badly and that we still have a second chance. I understood where she was coming from but i still felt anxious about the whole thing. Thinking about Chinese O Levels makes me worry about the forthcoming English O Level Orals! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BRUSH UP ON MY VOCAB HEHE. I've been doing the vocab book that Mrs Raj keeps asking us to do. Yeah and i realised how much I actually suck at English, judging from the two compres we got back recently. I'M STILL NOT PASSING HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE :( Gonna work much harder for English.
Anyway, Shanice recently posted on my Facebook wall, and she told me this -"Just have faith in the hours you put in." I GUESS I'LL DO EXACTLY THAT! Shall carry on with my Chem paper then, cyaa :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment