Thursday, August 2, 2012

world of our own

Photobucket

GOOD TIMES!! :) This was taken May 16th, 2010. Omg it didn't feel like it was such a long time ago!

OKAY HI THERE. Today was quite interesting! IT'S THE FIRST OF AUGUST! Okay it's already the 2nd of August actually. I was doing work just now and i slept in the afternoon, so yeah accounts for why i'm blogging so late at night! So this morning at like 6 plus, Esther had some speck/particle/whatever stuck in her eye and she couldn't get it out! We kept trying but nothing worked! Lol we even took eye drops from the office. It was the most annoying thing ever. Till like 7 plus when it was time for assembly, the thing was still in her eye! And at last it came out DURING assembly. Kay so guess what, we got back our Chem tests (the one i said was really easy) and i got 39/40!! :) OH THE JOY. I initially wanted to take a pic of my score and post it but it would seem like i'm really proud so yeah i decided not to. Well it's 39 including the marks from the bonus question but whatever i'm still really happy about it. We also got back our bio test, that test wasn't so fantastic lol, i did quite badly actually! 

Alright then i got quite upset at smth that happened during Chinese. I just couldn't help but feel annoyed. I mean i know i can be lazy and stuff but that doesn't mean i don't study at home! I hate the feeling of being looked down on and JUDGED. But i guess i can't do anything about it because it's true that my grades are lousy. I know for myself that i'm not a very bright student. Okay i'm going a bit too far, i'm kind of over it lah, because i doubt she meant it that way. 

So i had lunch with Joanna after school, we went to Golden Rooster! It was nice talking to her about school stuff and yeah she had some things about band to tell me too! Lol she asked Grace where was I and she was weirded out cause she was wondering how in the world Joanna knew her. She said it's cause we're always walking together haha! I think she ever asked Nic smth like that before.Yeap and finally i went home. I was so tired i unknowingly fell asleep in my mom's room, oh well. Okay really can't wait for that National Day break!! :) KAY BYEE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment