Just some really funny stuff i found on lol-sotrue.tumblr.com
HAHAHAH SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE, I LITERALLY LOL-ED AT SOME OF THEM!!
Okay so today was quite a fine day. First of all, i didn't get scold by Ms Tan!! She was asking everyone else what exactly was their reason for not going, and demanding to see their medical appt. card, this and that. Omg i was like praying in my head, as if waiting for my 'doom'. Very surprisingly, she didn't call me! The moment she asked everyone to sit down in my head i was like "YESSSS". Crap and i planned the explanation in my head! So i see that was not needed :)
As i predicted, today was so slack! We got back our Amath test and i'm just so happy that i passed :) I really thought that i would get a single digit! HEHE BUT I DIDN'T :) Kay then we had some emath test, Emath Paper 1. Omg thank you Nic for teaching me how to draw the perpendicular bisector, angle bisector and all. I know we learnt it a long time ago but i just can't seem to rmb it! Yeah so thank goodness she ran through with me, if not i would really just be staring at that page for who knows how long. And for Lit, we finished watching R&J. Okay it's really very sad :( Aww man why can't they create an alternate ending where Juliet wakes up before Romeo kills himself! Haha if you don't know the story, obviously you wouldn't know what i'm talking about. It's annoying how we have a Lit test tomorrow, we have to write an essay. If only it was passage-based, oh well. Kay i'm feeling so sleepy right now, but it's gonna be 6pm if i nap now i definitely WON'T be able to fall asleep tonight. Hahah cya then!
-Sophia





No comments:
Post a Comment