WE WENT OUT TO EAT AGAIN :) Happy yet i don't feel too good about it, although we only went to Greenwood. It's like really nearby so we just walked there. Well sorry that the pictures are kinda blur, took them with my phone! (first one was taken with my mom's new ANDROID)
The whole day has been so slack, i barely did any work! :( Okay i forgot what i was gonna say darn it, shall just talk about smth else. Oh right, so i'm gonna make sure that i do some work later, although i can foresee tmr being rather slack. Cause there's only amath and pure that we're really gonna do smth. For Lit we're just watching R&J hahahah. There's common test, emath paper 1, don't feel too worried about that. I didn't study for it, but i should though so i think i'll go through my little booklet that summarises everything :)
Okay so i realised that i've been eating a lot lately. It sucks, i feel like such a fat ass! I think it's cause i eat whenever i'm bored, better stop it. Anyway i'm glad that Pearl, Sotong and I decided to meet up this Friday, since there's no school! :) Yes i am still looking forward to that ND break. Aww man i haven't decided what to wear to school on Wednesday :( I was looking for some red stuff but i can't find anything that's suitable! But i have a feeling that i'll end up finding smth. It's always like that! Kay so, i'm not looking forward to going to school tomorrow, cause i know that Ms Tan is gonna scold us. You know i don't mind if she scolds us AS A CLASS, i really don't. But if she calls us out individually or smth then i'll seriously be super scared. I don't think she's gonna believe in whatever i say! :( Don't care if she scolds me lah. I'll be fine AS LONG AS I HAVE A PARENTS LETTER :) Yeap, hope the day goes well then. Shall go and study for emath now, byee :)
-Sophia
-Sophia



No comments:
Post a Comment