Monday, August 20, 2012

time for updates

Photobucket
Took this photo yesterday, was so glad to see this article. I really have to start reading the newspapers!

Photobucket
Yeap i've been studying frantically for orals since yesterday. I still don't feel confident! This sucks, i really hope they don't ask us smth odd and difficult to answer. Anyway, thank you Grace for lending me your Vocab Skills 4 book! :)

Photobucket
THE SCREEN OF MY PHONE CRACKED!! I don't get it, i've dropped my phone so many times and it never cracked before, not until now! I dropped it otw to school on Saturday, lol i really want to get it fixed. 

OKAY SO ENGLISH ORALS ARE TOMORROW AHH. I'm super nervous for it! But Grace (low) sent me like two bible verses to try to prevent me from worrying so much, i really needed them so thank you Grace! Yeah so i think i'm not AS nervous as i was yesterday. I did A LOT of research so i obviously hope that any of of the topics that i prepared for comes out. Idk how it's gonna be like going first, hopefully it won't be too pressurizing! For my reading, i seriously need to slow down, cause everyone keeps telling me that i'm reading too quickly. Honestly, i get a bit annoyed by that but i know that they're only trying to help. I must remember not to use 'YA' at all, and don't say 'ERM..". YEAP. Okay i think i've studied enough for orals, i didn't even spend time studying for my geog test tomorrow! And i MIGHT have to take the Amath test that i didn't sit for earlier. So yeah didn't study for it either lol, see how determined i am to ace my orals??

Kay so after getting back my Chinese results, i kept telling myself not to feel disheartened and just continue to work hard for the other O Level papers. So that's exactly what i'm trying to do now. The thing is we can't retake any paper for English so i HAVE to do well for orals, Mrs Raj said that if we blow our orals we have to do EXCELLENTLY for our other papers in order to get an A. I feel scared thinking about it, so i shan't.

Btw, i went out with my family to Taka today. Lol like 11 of us squeezed into a table that was meant for only 8 people. It was screamingly funny. We ate at Sushi Tei! :) Sad how i ordered the Tempura for myself and ended up only eating ONE of it, hahah but i'm a nice person i like to share :) (who am i kidding) Kay yesterday, was THE MOST BORING AND MUNDANE DAY EVER. I spent the ENTIRE day at home studying for orals, how depressing it that?! Idk whether it's a good or bad thing, because the whole day passed soo quickly, oh gosh it was too unbelievable. Told that to Sher and Nic and Sheryl was like "story of my life" hahahah. I guess i'm just not used to staying home all the time.  Okay shall go to bed now, it's getting close to 12am. Gonna just do my best for orals and NOT WORRY. GOODNIGHT! :)
-Sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment