HI THERE IT'S ALR PAST 12AM IN THE MORNING. I'm really bored so i decided to upload some pictures which i discovered in my mom's phone! :) I'll put the link of the post related to the pictures, if there is one. YES I'M JUST THAT BORED.
Hong Kong, Dec 2011.
Hong Kong, Dec 2011. Sylvie and I washing our hair on the first night we got there!
THIS YEAR CNY DAY TWO. It was the day that we didn't take a single photo using the camera!! :( So i was quite happy to find these hahah. : http://www.ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/01/i-could-really-use-wish-right-now.html
WATCHING WICKED! :) : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/03/busy.html
ON MY BIRTHDAY! :) : http://www.ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/05/official-birthday.html
Watching Sylvie at FANTASIA. This was after the concert when we went to look for her at the canteen! : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/05/theres-no-guarantee-that-this-will-be.html
AT HK DISNEYLAND THIS YEAR. Adventure land i think, haha i was eating some mango popsicle in the photo on the right, still rmb! : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/06/hong-kong-day-2-disneyland.html
After Sylvie and I (the brave ones) went to sit HAIR RAISER for the first time. It was only after this that Min and Dan decided to go lol. Yeah i tied my hair to the side cause the wind was too insane.
SOME DRAGON RIDE. We waited for the rain to stop before we could ride it. The funniest thing was that once the ride started, the rain came back! : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/07/hong-kong-day-4-5-6-ocean-park.html
OLD PIC. They're photos of photos (do you get it). This was in HK when i was in Primary 5 i think. Aww man look at Dan in the pic on the left, SO SMALL! Btw the girl carrying my sister in the pic on the right is my mom's super good friend!
The day of the roadshow my dad's company took part in. This was us queuing up for up a cab to go home! : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/07/ndp-rehearsal-2012.html
DAN AND I AT A RECENT TENNIS LESSON. Notice how i was wearing the same shirt in the previous photo? HAHA i need more t-shirts! : http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/07/close-to-1am.html
Okay i'm feeling sleepy now, great! MAYBE i'll go and sleep soon. I'm not looking forward to studying Respiration tomorrow, thank goodness i studied most of it already, i also started on the TYS yay, just haven't really memorised properly. But i AM looking forward to going for dinner with my family members tomorrow, i hope it's still on! YEAH. Btw since i've decided to put up these photos, i think i'll put up random VIDEOS which i found from in mom's phone too! :) THEY ARE QUITE FUNNY. Haha i'll upload them some other time. Okay then, goodnight! :)
-Sophia
-Sophia












No comments:
Post a Comment