As promised, here's my blog post on this year's National Day Celebration! :) It was really fun i took very few photos but i guess that's alright, it's better than nothing! I will post them up on FB soon, cause this isn't everything :)
It started off with us having to do a 90 sec video, to show our love for Singapore. Our class chose to sing WHERE I BELONG, yay i really love that song! Rachella, Divya and I were initially supposed to sing solo, so each of us would take one verse. Then we called off that idea and decided to just sing the third and fourth verses, together! :) It was so nice to see our class like working together and stuff. And i felt really happy that i could sing, because i love singing woohoo. Kinda cool how it was only the 3 of us singing at first, it was only till the chorus that everyone else joined in and the dancers started dancing behind us! I'M SURE IT WAS A REALLY NICE VIDEO, but we didn't get to see it cause we didn't win and they made Jia qi delete the video from her phone. SO SAD. So annoyed with the school but whatever. Anyway, gotta give credit to the CHOIR people who harmonized so beautifully! How i wish i could harmonize like them.
After we were done with the video, they had us spilt into six groups for some discussion, had to fill in some worksheet!
my hand looks so awkward oh gosh
making use of our 'geog knowledge'?
YAY TANNY POSED FOR THE PHOTO
Katie and Gracee
Jia qi and Rachella. I liked how we sang Isn't She Lovely for Mrs Raj after we were done! AWW SHE LOOKED SO HAPPY!! She was like clapping and all haha. I was afraid that people got annoyed at us for singing the same song over and over again. Hmm though at that moment we didn't really care hehe.
Going to the hall for the CELEBRATION TIME :)
SHERYL AND I! :)
SINGERS WOOHOO. I love the decorations they put up. Hmm too bad this photo is kinda blurry and i wasn't looking at the camera. But i still like it! :)
DANIELLE AND NICKII
Nic and Rachella!
THE EMCEES
Snapped this photo while they were busy singing :) It was fun singing all the National Day songs. Okay they didn't play all of them but i'm glad that they played Home, Reach Out For The Skies and We Will Get There!
CONFETTI
Nickii, Danielle and I! :)
They were taking jump shots
Rachella and I! :)
I'm sorry guys i still said proudly that "I'M GOOD AT TAKING JUMP SHOTS" but apparently not haha
Got back to class and started using my instax! :) Thank you Grace Chia for selling me your film, i didn't use them today but i will tomorrow :) Anyway as you can see, Esther and I put tattoos on our faces yay. Rachella brought them they're the same ones we got when we went for the NDP!
Yeap so that was it. Too bad Grace didn't come to school today :( It's cause she has flu and her dad (i think) didn't want it to to get worse.
Kay then Esther, Rachella and I went to Cine (by train) cause we wanted to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Sad thing was that there were barely any tickets left! Yeah we didn't wanna sit at the first row so we ended up buying tickets for Total Recall. After that we went to the FOOD COURT for lunch! :)
Kay then Esther, Rachella and I went to Cine (by train) cause we wanted to watch THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Sad thing was that there were barely any tickets left! Yeah we didn't wanna sit at the first row so we ended up buying tickets for Total Recall. After that we went to the FOOD COURT for lunch! :)
Posted this photo on Instagram. After we were done eating we played Truth or Dare using Rachella's iphone. Cause the movie was only at 2pm and we had like an hour till then! Okay so we were sharing some personal stuff and i'm glad that they told me about them. Not cause i'm nosy, but it's nice to know that they can trust me with it! :)
So we watched Total Recall, honestly i didn't think it was good. There wasn't that sense of satisfaction after watching the movie. As Rachella said, it just wasn't that entertaining although the plot is interesting! Okay then we went to A&F to take a polaroid with the model!! IT WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME.
FINALLYYY. After this we went home. Hahahah i bought Gong Cha before heading to the bus stop. Reached home at about 5!
Okay i slept from idk what time till 8 plus! I was just too tired, during the movie i already felt like falling asleep lol. I can't wait to watch my HK drama, aww man there just HAS to be two tape today, how am i supposed to finish watching both of them?! It's possible i guess, i don't mind sleeping past 12am tonight since there's no school tomorrow hehe. Can't wait to celebrate my mom's birthday. OH GOSH I HAVEN'T MADE HER A CARD. There's just too many things i have to do! Gonna go now then, i had a great time today! BYEE :)
-Sophia

























No comments:
Post a Comment