I have to say i found it funny how Pearl was spazzing over how hot he is in this video, when she's not even a fan! BUT I STILL MISS THE OLD HIM. Okay this video is really cool plus him and the girl are really sweet!
OKAY HI THERE. I'm happy to say that i did loads of stuff today. As in, stuff related to STUDIES! So i went for tuition, studied chem/amath, did work and actually FILED SMTH! I definitely feel a great sense of accomplishment! THE DAY WASN'T WASTED :) I'm just super worried that Ms Tan will scream at us tmr, because i heard about how angry she was at the low attendance today! And if we say we were sick, then it's like how did we recover in just one day?? Well at least i won't be alone! Decided that IDGAS if she's gonna scold us. Anyway she has no proof that we pon school, it'll just be her own assumption! We'll have an actual parents letter so actually she won't be able to do anything to us besides scold. YEAP. But i am NOT looking forward to Monday, the class is really gonna get it from her!
Alright, should sleep soon cause i got to get up at 7am tomorrow. But the thing is that i'm not sleepy! AS ALWAYS. Shall go now then, hope that my day won't be ruined my Ms Tan's scolding! KAY BYEE.
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment