Monday, August 13, 2012

RANDOM VIDEOS

I wanted to upload MORE but i was too lazy. Cause it takes quite some time for each video to upload! So these i just 3 of the videos i recently discovered in my mom's phone :)
Dan's very first time snowboarding, he was the daring one who decided to go first. The coach taught us like one by one. Oh it was mainly my sis and my aunty talking in the background! And in case you were wondering, the coach was saying 'PULL UP', cause that's how you brake!

Yes that is me snowboarding i fell TWICE in this video! At least i was better than my siblings lol. This was after the coach left, so we just had the time the snowboard on our own! :) Btw, here are the blog posts in which i talked about us snowboarding :) : http://www.ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2011/12/konjiam-resort.html http://ohhthejoyy.blogspot.sg/2012/01/home-is-in-your-eyes.html


AT MY PARTY. Oh shit Danielle so hot hahah.

HI SO WE DIDN'T GET BACK OUR RESULTS TODAY. It was a false alarm! SIAN. Lao Shi said we'll get it around this week, so possibly tomorrow, i'm still really scared. Today was quite okay, we did the QSE survey during PE, hmm i did it quite fast. For the remaining twenty minutes of PE we went back to playing volleyball, but in our uniforms. Oh gosh i hate getting all sweaty and gross while doing PE in uniform.   

THE BIO TEST WAS OKAY. I pity the Pure Bio girls, their test was out of 60 and they had 3 chapters to study! Hope it went alright. For my test, the things i studied barely came out! :( AND I STUDIED SO HARD THIS TEST. Felt quite annoyed while doing the paper, lol hope i do alright. Okay i really should be going now, there's an amath test tmr! UGHH AMATH SUCKS AND I SUCK AT AMATH. I really hope that i can pass amath prelims! I just need to pass amath like ONCE. Because i've NEVER passed Amath for overall before. If i'm still failing during prelims then i might as well just give up. Anyway i already decided what subjects i want in my L1R5, and that'll be everything except Amath, yeap. I'll be happy with a B3 for Amath!! Kay shall go now then, byee :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment