Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Been Here All Along

HEY! :D Idk if today was good or bad but i've decided not to make a conclusion. CHEM TEST WAS ONE WORD- HARD. Okay actually i didn't think it was too bad when i first finished it, but after hearing what everyone had to say and then thinking again, it seriously was hard! I hope i can pass!! Oh and i also got back another 2 tests today, they were definitely better than the prev two i got back. I did not bad for geog and i passed lit! :D When most people failed, i got 16/25! :D Yay proud of myself i must promised to keep it up. I really hope i can do well for my upcoming tests now, idk what's upcoming besides another lit test, but i'm just gonna try my best! Oh wait, there aren't gonna be anymore tests only after september hols end. OKAY, SO I SHALL JUST STUDY AND BE PREPARED AND NOT SLACK TOO MUCH. Oh btw did i mention, NIC'S PARAMORE CONCERT WAS AWESOME, she seriously enjoyed herself! I'm happy for her yet i'm envious. She's asking me to listen to paramore, i'll do so when i'm not so lazy, HAHA :D

Drills at band were soooo much better!! :D Love it when i take squads which are so cooperative and nice to command cause they don't go rolling their eyes away when I don't even do anything wrong in the first place! Yeah okay great :D I'm feeling tired but excited cause i have a good feeling about tmr. It's gonna be stress free and so much better than today without any tests! Oh, sad that nickii's birthday celebration is cancelled cause she has to accompany her dad in the hospital who's gonna go for surgery. Okay but there's nth to debate about that because duhh it's the better option to stay with her dad! Yes i will pray for him! Gosh okay holidays come quickly cause i wanna be able to go out and stuff while i still have more time to study than now! But anyway my actual september holidays, excluding the week with only one day of lessons, ARE PACKED LIKE CRAZY. Mon- BACK2SCHFORLESSON, Tues-BACK2SCHFORLESSON, Wed-CIP, Thurs-BAND, Fri-PLAYMAX, Sat-SECONERECITAL, Sun-CHURCHASUSUAL. Tell me, WHEN DO I HAVE THE TIME FOR OTHER STUFF? :( Gosh at least one activity doesn't last the whole day. But nevertheless, there's still smth on EVERYDAY and that is rare for me considering how free i am ALL THE TIME to watch tape and play audition.

Okay, i think i've talked quite a bit. Looking forward to whatever is worth looking forward to! Lol, okay bye there's 2 TAPE! today and i can't wait to start! CYA THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment