
HAHA OKAY I SERIOUSLY LOVE PLAYING WITH MY AUNTY'S IPAD! It's sad that our ipad doesn't have that app (OR WDV IT IS) though!
Yay i just had a really good breakfast! I think i don't need to eat lunch cause i ate a lot alr haha and i'm SUPER FULL! Anyway, i don't think i'll be going for church today, HAVE TO STUDY FOR TESTS!! I'm so scared for emath tmr, i don't feel prepared at all! Yes i was reading bio stuff yesterday cause i'm really scared that i can't rmb anything. AHHH ANNOYING. Yes there are FOUR tests this week! Emath on mon, Bio on tues, EL on thurs, Chem on fri. Okay it's actually not as bad as it sounds, cause we don't exactly have to study for EL and chem is not graded. But it still requires preparation!! Yeah whatever.
ALRIGHT, SO THERE'S NO TAPE TODAY CAUSE IT'S SUNDAY. So there shouldn't be any reason why i'm not gonna do my homework and study today!! Yeap, i'm convinced i can do it! :D Okay cyaaa then. BACK2SCHOOL TMR!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment