Guess what?? I JUST ATE MY DINNER AFTER COMING HOME FROM BAND! Yeah late as usual. There were so many things going in today's practice! We had practice at the space cause we didn't wanna disturb the prelims. Then felicia and I had to stay in the band room while everyone was down, cause we were waiting for the later people who didn't know we would be at the space. Felicia and regi taught me which keys to use for which cupboard! Okay it was kind of funny haha. So we had practice. It was okay, but didn't feel like the songs were any fun lol. Anyway, my sec one junior, Jia yi is the biggest extrovert ever! She just spills out whatever that comes to her mind! Like when ms chong asked if our section took a lot of breaths while we played, she was like "no!". Then ms chong asked her to play it lol. Unexpectedly, after she played it ms chong was like "oh there's still breaks" then she asked me, the section leader, to play!! IT SUCKS HOW EVERY TIME I HAVE TO PLAY ALONE I BECOME SOME NERVOUS WRECK. Idk how i'm gonna take on solos. Gosh thankfully i managed to play! If not it's just terribly embarrassing! Okay then i also had to collate stuff, which pressurized me quite a bit. And it's not over cause i have to do more stuff tmr! Like collect reflection booklets and call up the people who haven't handed up their forms. OH WELL, A TEST OF MY RESILIENCE. And training my leadership abilities! OKAY I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN ANYMORE.
Right, haven't showered! IT'S EIGHTTTTT. All this band stuff is making me forget that TMR IS FRIDAY!! :DD AND WE START OUR "HOLIDAY" EXCLUDING WEDNESDAY! Okay and i just realised i have tuition. AHHH I'M SO ANNOYED. Whatever it's still friday tmr and everyone should be happy on fridays! OKay shall go now then. It's nickii's birthday and i'll type her birthday post after i shower! ALRIGHT CYAAAA :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment