min fay and i, my primary one best friend haha :D
Okay idk why i keep finding these old photos but yeah, i found them when i was looking for photos to include in my mom's birthday card!
TODAY WAS TIRING, BUT FINE. Lessons went pretty well i would say, it was good and i didn't feel like it was a bore or anything, however physically i was SUPER TIRED, it was like smth was weighing me down the entire day! I know it's cause i didn't get enough sleep! Lol i tried jumping around and stuff but it didn't quite work. Gosh, and after coming home from band, I FEEL LIFELESS. I feel like i can't even support the weight of my fingers properly to type -.- AND I STILL HAVE THINGS TO BOTHER ABOUT, LIKE SCHOOL STUFF. And i have tuition tmr while i didn't do my tuition homework! OH WELL, i'll probably do it in school lol! SO TIRED I WANNA SLEEP NOW EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY 8+. Not even going to watch tape. OKAY, SHALL GO AND ATTEND TO MY SCHOOL CRAP NOW, CYA :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment