HAHAHAHA I WAS WATCHING HIS VIDEOS ALL MORNING BEFORE I WENT TO CHURCH. Omg i love him his videos are so funny and entertaining! I was surprised at much time i spent watching them! HAHA YOU SHOULD TRY THAT ONE DAY :D
JYM TODAY WAS GOOD! Only i turned up for dg but nvm, i was proud of myself for it! And i got to talk alot to aik hong! She always gives me such awesome advice and i feel really encouraged after dg as always! :D YAY i always think about how thankful i am to have such a great dg leader! :D Okay and i listened during sermon today! It was straightforward and yeah i'm thankful that i could understand :) CELL TIME was fun and annoying cause it seems that whatever game we play i always end up losing. Ahh i hate it when i have to do forfeits i'm super bad at them!! HAHA YES I'M NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT.
So after i came home, all i did was eat and play audition. I played for pretty long by myself cause sotong and pearl were occupied! LIKE YESTERDAY. Sotong went to see her bro off at the airport and pearl had dinner then had to go to her cousin's house! OKAY, but sotong's back, after i blog and finish redoing my english argumentative writing, then we're gonna play WOOHOO. Alright, i'm glad i'm doing work! I shall end this post now, bye!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment