Pictures sheryl took on 8/8 at my house! Yes i'm aware i'm wearing the same shirt i wore when the fc gang came over, just realised it lol.



debbie shuffling!

twister, felt like i twisted my ankle after we were done playing


the game of life! I was violently against playing it but it turned our alright! :)

the post-its we made her take down on by one
OKAY, SO HOW ARE EVERYONE'S HOLIDAYS SO FAR? :D I still haven't finished my homework, but nevermind i won't take long. Compared to my siblings, the work i have seems like nothing! My brother has like 28 pages of maths homework and my sister has a giant pile of worksheets too! Feel so sorry for them haha, they're chiong-ing now while i'm just doing blogging and doing my own stuff. WE MIGHT BE WATCHING CAPTAIN AMERICA LATER :D GREAT! I hate being cooped up at home, all i can do is watch tape, play computer and stuff food into my mouth. I FEEL SUPER DUPER FAT! GOSH I CAN'T STAND IT, SHALL STOP SNACKING SO MUCH!
OKAY, THAT'S ALL :D I don't mind going back to school cause it's only going to be 2 DAYS before we have weekends again! HAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? :) Yeap, enjoy the rest of the day peeps! CYAAA :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment