Thursday, August 18, 2011

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

HEYYY. I'm home earlier today! :D Yay, today was alright. I had dental appointment while there was bio and the person told me that i needed 2 fillings! So i had to go back after school. For bio we made pizza!! YES WE WENT TO A HOME ECONS ROOM FOR BIO. Yay bio is sooo cool and AWESOME! :D Okay so stayed back for band and before that, went to the dentist for the 2nd time at about 2.50pm. OMG IT FEELS SO WEIRD NOW THAT THEY ADDED THE FILLINGS. I hate it, should've REFUSED. Lol, whatever what's done is done, hope they drop out soon! LOL. Band was not bad! Yesss i collected money for the first time! It was in a way interesting and it was also fun!! Okay, wait till i collect bigger sums i think i will freak out! Yeah but today's a good start! Ms Chong emphasized how big our section is and i have to agree, we ARE a really big section! YAY GO FLUTEYS :D

I'M SO TIRED RIGHT NOW. Why is there no tape?! I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD :( Stupid dvd shop! Watching Sonny With A Chance with my siblings now. CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY AND TMR? Cause of psle oral!! Gosh i feel so pathetic. And there's chem test tmr!! I'm so lazy to study goshhh. OKAY I'M GONNA GO NOW, BYE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment