YAY I MISS GLEE!!! I'm so glad it's gonna resume soon it seemed like FOREVER since i watched an episode of glee :( But why must it be in september! So close to exams gosh! I shall only watch it to relax and shall not OVER WATCH it! Yeah okay that's the plan :)
Just came back from tuition at 5+. I'm sooo glad it's FRIDAY AND I GET TO TAKE A BREAK. And amazing that there's no band tmr, so that means i get to sleep longer woohoo! :D So today was okay, can't really rmb alot but all i know is that i was really frustrated in the morning cause i had to go around collecting reflection booklets and i was stressing about it all the way cause sang ah only passed me at like 12! Thanks to grace for following me around hehe. The day started off rainy so yeah it added on to my annoyance. OKAY I'M GONNA MENTION THAT FOR BIO TODAY, WE DISSECTED A SHEEP'S HEART! I couldn't stop thinking about how we were touching an actual heart and it felt cruel to slice it up and stuff. But it was also really cool! Gosh never knew such a day would come, wonder what else are we gonna dissect! See, bio is so cool physics students would never get to experience anything like it. Grace kept screaming and i have to say sheryl and jia qi were the most daring to go and stick their finger into the aorta and all. GOOD FOR THEM!
Then we also had to learn our aces day routine at like the last hour before school ended. It felt a little waste of time lol. Then we were dismissed at 1! YAY, we have to vacate the school cause it's one of the polling stations! Yeah i admit i'm not very interested in who's gonna win cause i never knew the candidates till today when ms zee was going through our chinese newspaper. HAHA :D OH AND WE GOT OUR EXAM TIME TABLE TODAY. Omg, i'm superrr scared! I'm actually not very shocked at how near it is the EOYs when it felt like MYEs just ended. Cause i know it's fast. But i'm just really really worried, and it's not mainly about eoys but O LEVELS! Recently i've just been thinking alot about o levels! I KNOW IT SEEMS FAR, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY SUPER NEAR! So yes, it is what's worrying me alot now. When i face questions idk how to do, i wonder what would happen if it came out in o levels and i didn't know how to do it too! AND LIKE IT'S NOT JUST ANY EXAM THAT'S THE THING. I just gotta keep studying and revising. Oh and i'm really thankful i passed chem test, 24.5/40, how lucky it that!
Okay last paragraph, tuition wasn't very productive, i mean i did stuff but idk why, there were so many students today! I just couldn't get the teacher's attention, i stoned there for quite awhile staring at my work while she was helping other students. LOL. Now i really feel the need to spend my time wisely. While last time i would yearn for tuition to end asap, now i wished that i had more time. GOSH OKAY, gonna watch tape now. Thank God for the longer weekend! :D I know there's alot of things to be done, but i'm determined to finish it and i will! :D OKAY THEN, BYEEEEEE. Have a great weekend :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment