I ALWAYS SEEM TO CAPTURE SMTH EXACTLY LIKE THIS.
yay i wore it! But yeah it's kind of small, wdv.
games we intended to play at my house, which we did! :D
designing a "skirt" for our model, it was some activity
WOOHOO AWESOMENESS LOVE OUR CREATIVE CLASS! :D
hall for mass singing of national day songs and announcing the winners for the modelling thingy!
so sad that it's blur!
WE CAME IN SECOND AMONG THE WHOLE SCHOOL :D
yeah i'm always not in such nice photos :(
CONFETTI!
okay i didn't take a lot of photos i admit, this is about it. The rest that were taken at my house are all in sheryl's camera, i'll wait for her to upload then i'll post it here! Okay, so i'm starting to realise that i'm getting worse and worse and taking photos, all my photos look like crap now and i always have to edit them, while last time they looked good naturally :( Oh well i better quickly figure out whats wrong with me (or my cameras) before i ruin another day without good photos! However ultimately the point is that I HAD FUN :D And bad photos doesn't change that fact!
YEAP, national day celebration was pretty good! I felt so proud of our class for winning the "contest" thingy. GO 3/4!! :D And mass singing was fun, except my flag broke :( Lol crappy flags, they reuse them every year! So we ended school at 10.30 then debbie and I went for oral! Cause we missed it during the holidays. It was kind of sucky but nvm lah, it's over at least! Then we quickly met up with grace, katie and nicki to coronation, we bought stuff for sheryl's bday celebration then headed to my house! HAHA IT WAS SUPER FUN PASTING POST-ITS ALL OVER MY ROOM! Sad that we didn't manage to take a photo of it lol, it was freaking cool!
And I FINALLY showed grace what exactly was AUDITION! She was so stunned that i could play so "well" but okay, when you've been playing since like P4/P5, it's not really surprising that you're at that "standard". YEAH I KNOW TO SOTONG AND PEARL I'M A NOOB AND I AGREE WDV HAHA :D So we surprised sheryl! We had to rush up to my room while eating lunch halfway lol. And then we went on and on playing all sorts of games like taboo, monopoly deal, twister and game of life :) SUPER FUN! Played them all in the living room :) Yeap, then they left one by one starting with grace. Debbie was supposed to be the first to leave but she ended up cancelling her dental! :D Yeah and sheryl left the latest, at like 8+ cause her parents could only fetch her at that time after they end work. We watched glee! :D Since she didn't watch season 2 at all, i let her borrow the whole season when she left! Good for her, has smth to occupy herself. Yes and sheryl was the one who posted my previous post, haha she was totally being lame.
ALRIGHT I TALKED ALOT, GONNA GO NOW. I'm watching today's tape that i didn't get to watch for the whole of today! KAY BYE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment