This is song is sooo nice and it gives goosebumps whenever i hear it! But only when it's sang by Demi Lovato, you can really sense how she feels!
Today was a little different. We ended band on time but we had drills test for comm again! Cause some people haven't taken the test and jolene wanted to see the comm's drills, like if we're good enough. Then we also saw the piece we're playing for ensemble performance during the sec one recital, Wilhelm Tell (idk if it's the correct spelling). Ze hui and I are the two flutes playing! :D I have to say, IT IS DAMN DIFFICULT TO TONGUE. The notes and rhythms are pretty simple but i seriously cannot tongue properly cause the rhythm is too fast! I sound really weird and i don't really like it. So Regi, Lim An Felicia and I went to eat lunch then we went back to school to self-prac the song! Cause it's pretty new to most of us so we wanted to practice it! We ended lunch at 2.30 @ Macs and practiced till 4. Okay, i think i'm better at it. I even borrowed my instrument home! Apparently my sister said i woke her up from my playing lol.
Alright so i ate dinner and showered alr! It's really early to shower but whatever, no harm showering earlier anyway. There's no tape today so i hope that i can achieve doing some homework! And some studying for chem test next week! Yeah anyway i'm kind of looking forward to commanding again on tuesday, i have a feeling it'll be better! :D Yeap okay i wanna start doing some work soon, wish me luck! (as usual) BYE THEN :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment