Friday, August 5, 2011

Neoprint collection!

Heyyy i took a super long time to crop and put together these neoprints! I was just looking through my neoprint pouch yesterday and i had a sudden urge to post up some of my neoprints! :D Have fun scanning through them, btw they're so not in order!

That shirt was probably my favourite shirt at that point of time. Taken sec 1.
Btw, the 3rd photo demoralises me!! I used to be the tall one last time now i feel so short!! Idk why i kept using cheeze signs lol.

First time i went up with shanice and ren mae to bugis! Primary 5 :) Haha you can tell i was an inexperience neoprint booth user as i was looking idk where at the 4th photo! And our decorating skills were so terrible!

When i went out with shanice, ren mae and pearl! Not sure if this was p5/p6. Love these neooprints, we took super alot! :D And last time i seriously liked tying my hair up alot!

NOOB NEOPRINT BOOTH AT GREAT WORLD CITY. Idk when was this taken, but it should be like p3 or smth, CAUSE I WAS TYING TWO PONYTAILS HAHA :D

My birthday! I think it's my p5 one. With shanice, ren mae and jasmine :D

Taken in japan! P6 YEAR? Not so sure. Haha min and i wore those fake streaks!

Definitely P6 year! When the thing that we "must-do" when we went out all the time was to take neoprints! First pic was taken when we went out to celebrate my 12th birthday! :D Haha the date's there,15th may! Lol you can seriously tell i was younger!

WHEN I HAD TO GROSSEST BANGS ANYONE COULD HAVE. Gosh this is already the best out of those i took that day!

Sec one, yes you would notice those horrible bangs again, but a little longer and nicer! HAHA :D

Outings I went out with pearl and we took neoprints, JUST US BOTH! :D

Loveeee my hair! Can't quite rmb how i tied it, but it wasn't the usual way i would tie it!

First time i went out with steffi! :D Was lots of fun, really memorable, we took neoprints like crazy!

At great world again with min and sylvie, i like them!

Taken when i went out with anneka on teacher's day last year! :D

After eoys, the FIRST DAY i got to know nicki and pei shan!
KENDRA'S BDAY LAST YEAR MARCH :D
Last year after national day celebration! Didn't seem so long ago, and now this year's national day is coming up! :D

Probably the most recent set of neoprints, on nic's birthday! Wow, i haven't taken for quite awhile!

WASN'T THAT COOL???? I SPENT SUPER LONG ON IT! I'm amazed at myself for having so many neoprints, i seriously tried my best to not lose all of them, esp cause they're so small! Sadly, idk where are some of my neoprints, such as those i took with grace the first time i went out with her! I think there's another mini plastic bag with more neoprints, oh well, will have to find them!

Today was good! Ended early woohoo :D FRIDAYS ARE SO GREAT :D And there's two tape today! Also, tuition was productive! I HAD MORE A MATH PRACTICE IT FELT SO AWESOME. Yay i'm in a perfect mood, family and i are also going to universal tomorrow, then karoake, and after that might stay over at yimi's house! OMG TMR IS GONNA BE SO COOL! :D GREAT! My long weekend has officially started! BETTER CHERISH THIS TIME AND ALSO NOT NEGLECT MY SCHOOL WORK! Okay, cya then, finally i'm not in a hurry to go to sleep or finish up my work whatsoever. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEEPS! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment