Saturday, August 27, 2011

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF


HEYYY. I'm so proud of myself cause i spent the whole morning doing homework today! :D Even though i didn't really do alot, but it's a start! YAY I DID AMATH! :D But i didn't know how to do alot of questions lol, that is why i need math tuition. HAHA :D Then we went to taka this afternoon cause we haven't gone in a long time! But there's nothing much, i was at orchard but i didn't buy any clothes!! It's so disappointing but it's good cause now is definitely the time to focus on studies. And though i was disappointed that i couldn't find anything i liked (cause everything was so "seen before" and boring) i knew it was for a reason! :D I guess that means i won't be going out with my friends so soon :( Then when we came back for taka, i spent like 1h+ watching the last disc of this tragic show. Lol if i didn't have that to watch, i seriously wouldn't know what's there for me to do! Days without school are like that, i'm happy to have a free day but when it gets TOO FREE you seriously can't stand it.

ANYWAY, teacher's day is coming! Idk who's going back. Everyone's a maybe. LOL at first i didn't wanna go back too, now all of sudden i feel like going back. Cause since there were people who asked! :D I mean, how often do i get to go back to primary school though i live right next to it?? So yeah, i should cherish the chance! :D Oh, and i was looking through my old posts so, here's the post of the past two years of teacher's day :D
shouldn't leave out this year and make it a point to go back every year eh? OKAY I SHALL DO THAT :D Showered and ate dinner alr. No more tape. And sotong and pearl are not free to play audition. I GUESS ALL THAT'S LEFT TO DO IS TO DO HOMEWORK :D Yay i shall go do now! Though i NEVER do homework on saturdays! Hehe alright bye :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment