HEYYY. I was too lazy to blog just now cause i was watching tape (i still am actually, there's 2), but then i realised that i won't get to blog until after band tmr, so yeah i decided to blog today after all! School was the same, except i got back another failed test but somehow it doesn't affect me alot, idk lol. I didn't fail by alot anyway. Yeah, tuition was not bad, i did acids and bases! It's quite a sucky start but nvm, at least i know more now and then i'll be less lost in tmr's chem lesson! Yay. It's nickii's birthday tmr! Sad that we can't celebrate, oh well. Okay this is going to be short post. I'm in the midst of my awesome show after all! SO YEAH, HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO NICKII, i'll wish her again tmr of course! Okay cya then, bye :)-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment