Monday, August 15, 2011

When you need a little love


Okay i have to admit, songs by Hannah Montana are REALLY NOT BAD! Cause my siblings have been watching disney channel @ play alot and i keep hearing all her songs and i think they're actually really nice! :D

OKAY, so there's two tape today but i only watched one cause there's still bio to study for! Today felt a little wasted cause grace and I were discussing whether to stay back for teachers day audition cause we felt bad if we just left, so we stayed and tried to learn the song but unfortunately it turned out to be the wrong decision and we left anyway after that. Yeap not gonna dwell on it. FEELING SUPER WORRIED ABOUT BIO YET I CAN'T REALLY BRING MYSELF TO STUDY. Okay, i've just decided that i'm going to shower now. Then i'll study bio until a certain time then i'll watch tape!! :D (okay maybe not, i'll think about it) Ahhh i have monday blues. I can't quite rmb last weekend lol. THE DAYS ARE REALLY FLYING BY! I can't believe END OF THE YEARS ARE APPROACHING. So that means that SEC 3 IS ENDING WTH, it feels like it JUST started! Seriously it feels like it's supposed to be like around june but it's august! MORE THAN HALF THE YEAR HAS GONE, omg some facts really freak you out. Okay I won't think so much, cyaaa then!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment