Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'll hold the lock and you'll hold the key


Heyyy. I'm at yimi's house now! We're gonna sleepover woohoo :D Alright i'm gonna talk about today. So there was band, when i came i saw grace chia and shannon in the canteen, they were gonna go for bio remedial (wdv you call it)! And for me, i could only go at 1 after band, GOSH HOW I WISH I COULD GO EARLIER then i could leave earlier too! Band was alright, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS CHONG! :D We surprised her with the happy birthday medley and with cakes! :D Yay got to eat cake, joey and ting were there too. Seriously love it when they come back, get to talk to them and joke around haha, LOVE THE FUN CONVOS. Ting and I talked about The Other Truth, the hk drama i talked about in a previous post! :D Then I asked them to go for lunch with me cause i had and hour break before bio, BUT APPARENTLY I ENDED UP STAYING TILL 1, so didn't have lunck. But thankfuly, ms chong's friend made caserole for us! Haha zehui and i had to cut it and give out to the band, we were "on duty". It got my hands all dirty and it totally smelled of it, lol then i quickly joined the comm for comm meeting.

BIO WAS NOT BAD! But it seriously felt like 5 instead of 1,2+, cause it rained and i was sooo tired! But okay lah, there was more people than i expected! And i guess it's easier to learn and easier for ms ong to teach when there's a smaller group. HEHE. Ms Ong is soo nice she bought 3 packets of chips for us! :D Kept eating it and Sam's gobstoppers, okay you can't mix gobstoppers and chips they don't go tgt, it tasted really weird! Yeah, then i finally could go home! I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO READ SOME OF MY BIO NOTES, though it's still saturday while the test is on tues and i'm at yimi's house. But it's cause i realise there's really quite a lot to memorise, so yeah it's definitely a good thing to revise more :) OKAY SHALL GO THEN, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment