Monday, August 22, 2011

Petrified


I think i've published this last photo before, oh well nvm. I was just wondering why i wasn't afraid to touch snakes last time while i was going through these photos. I think i'll be pretty scared if i touch them now lol.

Today was okay. I didn't like how i kept getting back tests and got so low for both emath and bio. Seriously i got that feeling again that i'm not good at anything. But yeah everyone has something their good at, though it may not be academically or is not something that can be "graded". I'm happy for nic that she got highest in class for amath and now for bio prac. I felt kind of bad about myself cause i know i'll never be able to study as hard as she does even though i might study. Now i really wanna do well for the upcoming chem test but somehow i'm really scared to study for it cause i might realise that i don't know alot of things. Okay i know that didn't really make sense cause if i don't know alot of things all the more i should study! RIGHT, I ate dinner alr. I'm gonna go shower now then study for chem test! Btw, nickii's celebrating her birthday with us after all, it's on the 25th so we're gonna go out on the 26th! :D YAY. Alright bye then!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment