HELLO! Tuition was sooo much better than i expected! It felt like 2 hours though it was actually 4, and i benefited alot from it! :D Not the "worst friday ever" after all! I'm feeling very HEAVY IN THOUGHT RIGHT NOW. Okay i know usually it's DEEP in thought but heavy just seems to be the right word. Gosh i really need to clear my mind now. If only humans had a device in them that could let them choose what to rmb and what to FORGET. It's like i'm forcing myself to believe that i'm okay with certain things, but i know in my heart it's not the case. I'm avoiding what i really feel! Seriously why must life suck so much and be so unfair. People always say that, but it's because it's really the absolute truth. I'm not just feeling moody about one thing, but it's like about everything, that i don't really know what i'm mainly moody about!
I think the only way out is to just focus on what i'm doing at every present moment, and not think so much about other things! And most importantly i have to pray! Because God will find a way! Yes so every time i think about something that will make me feel awful, i'll just tell myself not to worry and just leave everything to God. Everything is up to His will. Yeah okay, if anyone notices, i try my BEST to end my posts on a good note. So yeah let us be positive! :D ALRIGHT BYE I'M WATCHING TAPE WOOHOO :D It feels awesome to just focus on tape and nothing else! Bye then!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment