


this is making me want holidays so bad! I KNOW THEY ARE SO RANDOM BUT I DON'T CARE.
I really should be studying chem now, i will after this post! I'm thinking of how in like 1 years time i'll look back at these recent posts and all they're gonna be about is EXAMS. Lol that is sad. I wish i could blog about more interesting stuff okay!! But there's NOTHING, talking about exams bore me. I feel like when i blog each day about each exam i'm like reporting something!! IT'S SO LAME. SOOOO, i have decided not to talk about geog and amath today! :D YAY! It delights me to know that tomorrow is friday and soon there weekends will arrive again! GOSH CHEM PAPER TMR I AM SO SCARED BUT I HONESTLY DW TO STUDY. Haha lol i'm feeling really self-centered cause i only talk about me, me and me. But then again it's not like i can represent someone else and talk about THEIR life! OH WELL, LIFE WILL GET MORE INTERESTING AND OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES WILL APPEAR ON MY POSTS SOON :D Alright then cya! GONNA STUDY CHEM!! All the best to those who have to study history too!! :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment