HELLO! :D I had tuition today, from 11-1, it was not fun but i'm glad that i had it! I'm super nervous for amath paper 2 on monday i have a feeling i'm going to screw it so badly! But now that i have this premonition i'm going to try my best to make sure that it doesn't come true! And i honestly hope that i can really do awesome for lit, it's like the ONLY subject that i can excel in and i don't wanna do badly for the only thing that i'm good at! If not i'm seriously gonna feel super sad. Yeah so i'm not going to be complacent about lit even though there's barely anything to study. AND GUESS WHAT? I'm having amath tuition tmr AGAIN and it is going to be from 1.30-5.30! The last time i had tuition for so long was like p6, chinese tuition, i stayed there for the WHOLE DAY, like morning till evening or smth! Yeah i worked hard for psle so i know if i work hard now i'll be able to do well again! And i also know that if i don't work hard, i'll simply get the mark i deserve, whether it's a good or bad one. SO YEAH, i'm REALLY looking forward to all the outings planned after exam!! On the day exams end we're going to sheryl's house, then on wednesday we're going ICE-SKATING!! OHMYGOSHH I HAVEN'T ICE-SKATED IN FOREVER I LOVE IT! :D And thursday katie suggested going out! I soo wanna go out we can watch a movie or smth, AND WE HAVE TO GO TO H&M! I feel so pathetic lol, only getting to go after the hype of it's opening died down! BUT IT'S OKAY :) Or course there are still many other things that i'm looking forward to :) OMG, MY AUNTIE TOLD ME WHERE WE'RE GOING FOR HOLIDAY YTD! (haha texting pearl and knowing that she's going to EUROPE prompted me to ask where I'M going) Okay, it's somewhere i've been to MANY times, JAPAN! I know, i'm gonna go there for the FOURTH time! It's crazy, but i'll never get sick of that place, it's soooo AWESOME! :D Really looking forward to it, i'm not going to think PAST all these, cause then holidays would be over and sec four year would start! THIS YEAR PAST CRAZILY FAST, I STILL CANNOT GET OVER IT! Why lol, sec three and sec four is gonna feel like one year. I know i didn't go my best for eoys, but i'm sure that next year i won't DARE TO SLACK ANYMORE, I'M AM SOO GOING FOR IT! haha okay idk why i suddenly have so much to say and why i'm suddenly using so many exclamation marks! I FEEL EXCITED. IDK WHY, nevermind. I'm not gonna sleep soon lol i wanna sleep later tonight cause it's saturday! :D YEAH, but i'll make sure i have enough rest! HAVE FUN STUDYING EVERYONE WHO STILL HAS EXAMS :D Cyaaa!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment