Friday, October 7, 2011

I AM SO HAPPY

Heyyy, i feel really happy today! (I'M SURE EVERYONE DOES) We finally get a weekend break!! I'm so sick of studying day after day without rest, and it's like before you can celebrate the end of one paper, you have to study for the next one!! IT'S SO ANNOYING! Today chem paper was only after history papers, but i don't take history! So yeah i had quite alot of time before the paper to study more chem, was talking to katie about glee and some other random stuff first lol. Then only after that we stopped and studied! Danielle knows quite a lot about chem lol, it made me EXTREMELY nervous. But the chem papers was okay! But i felt pretty selfish focusing on how well it went for me but everyone else thought it went terribly. I doubt i'll actually do okay lol. Not looking forward to getting back ANY of my results, okay what shall stop talking about this, EXAMS ARE TERRIBLE!

ANYWAY, I WAS ABSOLUTELY THRILLED WHEN I GOT HOME! :D I've been watching shows since i've got home like ALL THE WAYY until now! (still watching my last tape) Cause i haven't watched tape in super long so i have like 3 discs to clear, and i also haven't watched Asian F! So yeah i watched everything today it feels amazing :) Of course i took breaks haha. Unfortunately this is the best it's gonna get before exams get, i have tuition tomorrow and sunday! THREE MORE PAPERS WOOHOOOO, i can't wait for it seriously. GOING TO GO OUT LIKE CRAZY YAY :D Wow all of a sudden i have so much more to say than compared to recently, ain't that great? :D Btw, i was pretty envious of my siblings cause they didn't have school today! Haha my mom was like asking me "so tmr do you have school?" i was like "TMR I HAVE EXAMS". LOL IT WAS A SAD MOMENT. Alright shall go now and enjoy my HK DRAMAAAA! Missed watching it so bad! :D CYA THEN!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment