YAY SHE RELEASED A SONG!! :D Omg she's such an awesome singer, imo the BEST singer in season 10!! She really should've won lah. Still can't believe that she got voted off, her voice is amazing! And omg this song is IMPOSSIBLE TO SING, her range is soooo OMG i can't even describe it. HAHA.
ANYWAY, i don't want to talk so much about results, because they were HORRIBLE. Okay i think today was better than friday though, as in i felt better. So the first paper we got back was chem. I admit i was disappointed with my marks, i got like 50, so that means i JUST passed. I wasn't expecting such low marks honestly, maybe a little bit higher. Cause i thought i managed the paper better than others but apparently NOT! So yeah, but after that i just put that thought aside. I'm thankful i passed :) OMG FOR BIO, talking about it kind of makes me annoyed all over again. Okay i DIDN'T pass, i failed, BY HALF A MARK! At least i didn't fail by worse lol, i thought i would. Like at first i seriously didn't dare to look at my marks! I only saw it when we alr went through half the paper! Yeah, but it sucks thinking that i was sooo close to passing :(
Today was just full of disappointments, but it's better than doing BADLY, if that makes any sense. Before i got back geog, i knew i had to get at least 30 to pass combined, cause i got 20 for ss. GUESS WHAT, I GOT 30! Was really happy about that! And i made improvement hahahaha, BY ONE MARK . But yeah i reached the "30" point. OKAY THE THING IS. I got 49% for CA2, so when i combine it with SA2, i'll get 49.something, which is still a FAIL! Sucks right. So that adds on to my "list of disappointments". The greatest disappointment for me was LIT. I was really really frustrated by my marks. I got 11/25 for my chrysalids part! WTH I SO DESERVED HIGHER. At least i really didn't think that i deserved to fail. (i realise the word fail appears alot in this post) The for prose i got 12/25, guess what A FAIL AGAIN! The thing is, my points are NOT wrong, they're actually correct! It's just that my answers are insufficient. So i really don't understand why i failed. It was a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. But i still had paper 2, which i had to score at least 27 to pass. So really unexpectedly, i did better for Romeo and Juliet! I got 31/50. Not bad, i was more or less expecting those marks. So that means i got 54/100 for SA2. I'm still thankful i passed despite the disappointment.
Finally for english, i got 17/30 for both parts of paper 1. Kind of disappointing too, i find it kind of low considering i got like 20+ for the previous compos i did! BUT WHATEVER IT'S A PASS. Then paper 2, omg i failed by 2 points! Soooo annoyed. But i found questions that i think can earn my more marks. So i circled them when i handed up and hopefully i'll manage to pass! I think for the first time, i felt that I REALLY WANTED TO PASS. Usually if i fail i'll just let it be and not try to get more marks, but today i was just really desperate to pass! For bio and English, the two subjects i failed, just by a bit! HAIX, oh btw after school, i helped Grace with her 170th anniversary thingy (idk what to call it), yeah it was cool going into the staff room haha. LOL okay i said i didn't want to talk too much about my results but i ended up talking so much. OKAY I'LL STOP NOW. Maybe i'll play audition! KAY BYEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment