Rachel Berry is awesomer, haha. Sad that the next glee episode is only gonna air on 1st november! :( Can't wait, Damian's gonna be in it! This glee break is annoying me.
HELLO. So i went out with my mom to orchard to shop and specifically to go to H&M! I bought two pairs of pants yay! :D Turns out when i went on wednesday i didn't really see everything properly, haha i saw more interesting clothes at the shop today! Too bad we didn't manage to buy an instax yet!! My mom says she'll bring me out again tmr morning to buy! :D Haha before that, i spent the beginnng of the day lazing about. I watched yesterday's tape then watched an old drama online! Too bad i only found it in chinese, haha i watched that drama many times but i still love it! And i cry each time i watched some of the scenes haha, it's super good! Okay whatever.
I FEEL SUPER FAT CAUSE I ATE ALOT TODAY. This is so annoying. Oh, and i'm still waiting for jia qi to upload photos of yesterday so yeah. Gosh can't wait to see them! :D Looking forward to pearl and sotong coming to my house tmr. Yay finally i haven't seen them in such a long time! And looking forward to going back to church on sunday too! :D As well as monday, cause we're going for karaoke! But we haven't really planned properly so yeah but better settle it! The day i'm LEAST looking forward to is TUESDAY :( OH WELL. Okay shall go now then. I'm watching today's tape! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment