Friday, October 21, 2011

the hardest i'll ever fall


HEYYY. So, we got back half of our results today. I don't really wanna talk much about it, basically i deserved all my results, though most of them suck, so i don't really feel too terrible. I did not bad for emath, was really happy and proud of my paper 1, however not so much for paper 2, but it was still okay! I failed SS lol, but only two people passed in our class, haha sheryl's one of them congrats to her. So i feel pretty okay about SS, cause most people got like 10+ out of 50, but i got 20! :D Nic got 22! Okay amath was horrible cause i FAILED, like while everyone else could do better than me. I WAS HONESTLY VERY UPSET BY THAT. At first i was my pathetic results for paper 1, and was thinking "i deserve it", and was hoping i could pass paper 2. But guess what, i failed paper 2 by 3 marks, so yeah once i saw my marks omg i cried like INSTANTLY. Cause at first i was still holding back cause i was hoping that i could still manage to do okay for paper 2, but i didn't, i just fell flat. Chinese was horrible too, though i passed. It was way worse than my usual standards. Sucky thing is everyone did super well, like sheryl passed, nic got highest overall and katie got highest for paper 2. AND I JUST SUCKED. Something else that really bothered me was nic telling me nearing the end of the day that she honestly felt DAMN HAPPY about her results, but didn't really show it cause it seemed wrong to rejoice while i was like so dejected. I'm really envious yet happy for her cause she really deserves it! BUT IT MADE ME FEEL EVEN WORSE. (idk why this paragraph is underlined i can't get rid of it!)

Yeah whatever, i really hope i'll get back better results on monday. I'll look at every sucky mark and ask myself whether or not i deserve it! IF I DO, I REALLY SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN. I told nic, that there's this trend in my life that i always do badly for mid years and do much better for eoys. The thing is, at the start of the year i told myself that sec 3 and sec 4 is gonna feel like one year. So this makes eoys the "midpoint' and all of a sudden i had hope again that i can do well for o levels! Because what matters the most in our secondary school education is O LEVELS! So i really hope that THIS WILL BE THE HARDEST I'LL FALL BEFORE O LEVELS!

So i managed to take my mind off my lousy exam results through discussing band camp stuff! Got the games comm (most of them), to stay back and discuss our amazing race for band camp woohooo. We got the serious stuff done pretty well i have to say! Yay i feel proud of our whole proposal, can't wait to type everything out! :D Haha we also made alot of lame suggestions along the way, i laughed like crazy! For example, we were joking about having MASS SKIPPING for our amazing race "finale"! IT WAS SOOO RETARDED. And many other random stuff i shall not reveal haha. Yeah felicia only joined lim an, regi, nataly and I at 4. But she managed to contribute though she came late! :D Happy about our discussion yay, really took my mind off all the crap i took in the beginning. OKAY, I'M WATCHING TAPE! :D So awesome yay! Shall go now then, will forget about results before i receive the rest on monday! YEAH OKAY THAT'S THE PLAN. Shall go now then, byeeee :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment