Monday, October 17, 2011

WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO TAKE.













HEYYYY. Haha so i went out with Nic to bugis today. The karaoke thingy failed lol, we'll have to reschedule! Gosh there wasn't much to do. We went to Haji Lane at first, but everything is sooooo expensive! It's unbelievable lol, but it was interesting to look at all the little shops haha. Then it got super boring so we went back to bugis! We walked about, and after we finish seeing each "stop", we kept asking each other the same question, "NOW WHAT?" Haha then we decided to watch a movie lol, haha watched Johnny English at Iluma, it's the second time for me! It was funnier the second time i watch it i have to say. Yeah so that's basically what happened today. I'm really happy i bought a little album to keep my polaroids :) Both of us bought, it's from MUJI! :D

SO YEAH NOW I'M HOME. I have A LOT of things bothering me now. It is killing my brain cells, i can't focus on things that i really love, such at going out (today) and watching tape and other stuff! I feel really really troubled and it totally sucks! Yeah but i'm not gonna mention it cause there will be a day when all this crap will pass and i don't wanna look back at my posts and rmb them! So that's the awesome thing about blogging, you can control what you want to rmb and what you never wanna think about again! Yeah i feel more comfortable after typing this out :) Shall carry on with my tape! IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TMR! Gosh we're performing during reccess tmr i'm kinda nervous haha hope it'll turn out okay!! OH WELL, gonna rely on God for this! I can't do much about it. YEAH SHALL JUST NOT THINK SO MUCH. Cyaa then bye! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment