Monday, October 3, 2011

SO NEAR YET SO FAR

I WANT EXAMS TO END NOW!! Chinese paper 2 was TERRIBLE, one of the worst chinese papers i ever took, i think i'm going to fail so miserably cause i felt so miserable after it ended! Idk if it's just me, but i found it damn difficult! Nic said it was QUITE difficult, gosh she's gonna do way better than me. I'm thankful for paper 1 though, section one was pretty simple. Section two was easy too, it's just about how the writer got obsessed with gaming and it affected her studies and life. It seriously pertains to me cause i have obviously been in that situation and it was so easy to write! Hopefully i'll do okay.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD AT ALL TO STUDYING. So far i've been doing nothing and it's gonna be 2! Exams ended late btw, as i predicted. GOSHH I HATE STUDYING. Whatever i'll do my best as usual. IDK WHAT TO DO. Omg i just realised, that i didn't watch tape in a super long time!! I FEEL LIKE WATCHING THERE'S TAPE TODAY OH GOSH. Why me. Okay i'm honestly considering studying AND watching tape at the same time! IDK OMG. Okay i'll see how. (i think i'll probably end up watching tape) RIGHT BYE THEN!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment