Wednesday, October 5, 2011

INDIVIDUALITY

HEYY IT'S GONNA BE 11 SOON!! Oh gosh this is the latest i've stayed up studying so far during this exam period. It's just cause there's way too much to memorise for geog!! And i haven't been focusing on amath quite as much, even though it's like my worst subject, but i went for tuition today!! So yeah it helped me. I feel like i'm just gonna wake up tmr and forget everything lol. I HONESTLY HOPE NOT, i've been cramming really hard for the whole day! (i reached home before 11AM)

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE THEN. (my sister sucks) Btw, i'm really happy with today's emath paper! I felt like everything just went accordingly to my favour haha, really thankful! JUST HOPE THAT I CAN FEEL THE SAME FOR TMR! (I BET NOT) Amath is horrible and i'm horrible at it! If i do badly for this eoys, i think i might as well drop the damn subject! OMGG NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I REALLY HAVE TO PASS!! I don't need to do well or do okay, i just need THAT PASSING MARK. Okay all the best to EVERYONE, i'm gonna fight for my marks! And i'm not looking forward to studying chem gosh. Probably won't find time to watch glee episode 3 tmr. Oh well. GOODNIGHT THEN! :D 6 DAYS TILL THE END OF EXAMS WOOHOO!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment