I'M HONESTLY SERIOUSLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EPISODE!! It's like so many things are going on! Gonna be really awesome :D
Yeah, of course i'll only watch it when i have the spare time! I didn't like today, i don't think i'm going to do well for ANY of the papers, which makes me feel really discouraged. But whatever it really relieves me that it's over!! Tomorrow is another day that i'm okay with taking the exam but i'm not looking forward to going home and having to study for the next papers!! It's emath paper 1, it'll end at like 10am! But then i'll have to study like crazy for amath and geog, worst combination seriously.
I'm going for amath tuition tmr! So yeah i studied a little for geog today first, and did some questions for emath paper 1 sections, the stress is soo much lesser than compared to yesterday! Okay i can't stand my life now it's too lifeless. But life's about ups and downs apparently. ANNOYING. OKAY, I SHALL OFFICIALLY START COUNTING DOWN TILL EXAMS END! How bout that???? I'M SURE EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT, OKAY, 7 DAYS TILL THE END OF EOYS! (unfortunately only eoys) RIGHT, SHALL SHOWER NOW AND CONTINUE STUDYING! BYEEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment