



giving tissue to jia qi cause it too sun was too strong!






extremely failed jump shot hahahah



GROUP SHOT! There are many more :)





on our first ride!




second..




more failed jump shots?

LUNCH


Canopy Flyer










rachella and I took the later one so yeah that's why we came out later




QUEUING FOR THE WATERWORKS



hahaha she was totally pulled out, but was extremely sporting!



going to watch the 6.10 show

SAYING BYE (cause we went to sit cylon while chenyan and jq decided to stay)


CHARLIE CHAPLIN!

YAY SO MANY PICTURES :D Aren't they all pretty? I spent A LOT of time trying to place them in order so yeah, i'm not sure if they're correct! But it roughy should be :) There are many more and they're all up on fb! :D
HAHA THIS POST IS TOTALLY JUST TO PUT UP THESE PICS :) I wouldn't post a second time if jia qi didn't upload them! So actually i have nothing to say hahahaha. Fine i'll just say, i'm feeling bored now and not gonna sleep so soon! I'm also feeling hungry but idw to eat at this time!! IT'S NOT GOOD. Yeah okay, maybe i'll watch the glee project :D Shall go then. CYAAA :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment