Heyyy. I was in a really good mood today! :D Haha coincidentally Kendra was too! So yes i paid attention in class, i'm so proud of myself :) I think i'm most worried about how long i can keep this up lol, it's only like the second day of headstart! So i have no idea if i can carry on BEING MOTIVATED. This morning while going to school i was thinking alot again, but once i stepped into class i just felt this positive energy in me! I was excited to start the day haha, the feeling was really great. The day went really smoothly glad to say! :) So when lessons ended, the energy kind of just left me :( But i was still in a good mood :) Band was alright. Somehow, i always feel extremely troubled about band. I can't exactly point it out, but there's always this sinking feeling in me when i start blogging about band. When it first resumed, it was okay, and i was really happy to see my section again! Now, the less time i'm in that band room, the happier i feel. I didn't' really wanna talk about it cause the feeling is not smth i want to rmb, but it doesn't feel right if i don't say it out. Idk, some parts of today i liked though. I really enjoyed taking drills! I took clarinet section at first, haha kendra and steffi were there of course. Then after that jolene combined her squad with clarinets, and i took the clarinet sec ones in another squad! :D I'm surprised at how well it went, they were really trying their best! I seriously appreciated it :)
OH AND JOEY AND TING TING STOPPED BY! :D From their faces i could tell their o level emaths paper went pretty well! I'm happy for them :) I can't emphasize how joyous i feel every time they walk in, it feels like i can depend on them! Which i really can! It's like i can always lean on them for anything :) Unfortunately we didn't really get to talk, but it was great seeing them, and they have to study for o levels anyway!! GOSH HOPE THEY DO WELLL!! Yeah haha, so that's about it. Comm didn't have to stay back today, so we went home on time woohoo :) Yeap so here I am at home now! :D GONNA DO WORK ALR. Yay it's friday tmr! :D OKAY, BYEEE :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment