Thursday, October 20, 2011

Justin Bieber - Mistletoe


YAY FINALLY HE HAS A NEW ALBUM! Too bad it's only a christmas album, was kinda disappointed by that but nvm haha. LOVE THIS SONG. I can play it all day haha! Thanks to nic and divya for singing it this morning and causing me to listen to it again!! Cause at first i thought it was a pretty boring song, but omg it's so nice.

So we had this polymer (clay) making thingy for our post exam activity today. As in, based on what we chose lah. Sheryl, nic, grace and I were sitting together in like a square, it was quite fun! Okay i'm quite lazy to say what we made lol, we made different things lah, mostly of our names! :D Then it ended at like 12.30 and we proceeded to the hall for some talk on work attachment, i didn't sign up :( But that's okay, i wouldn't truly be committed to any of them. I thought i would be interested in the Media Corp one, but turns out it wasn't really what i expected, and you have to be able to speak chinese well! NVM, i want to sign up for an acting course omg!! My aunty actually found one and asked whether i wanted to go, as of course i wanted, also the fees are like cheaper than my tuition!! But turns out it's only that cheap if you're WORKING, wth. IDC I'M GONNA FIND ONE SOONER OR LATER!

Band today was alright. Ms Chong came, i got to actually play pieces this time haha! I seriously love my section they're so awesome and guess what, nicole came for this practice too! :D I found today's practice alright, but time passed extremely slowly unfortunately. Cause we didn't do anything else like break into sectionals (at least not for me) or do drills. So yeah. Was glad to be able to play DIGITAL PRISM!! IT'S A SONG THAT WE PLAYED IN RGPS. Except i played it on a different instrument haha, i was really excited to play it :D And nice and easy pieces too! Then we rehearsed our ensemble for saturday, then ended band prac. HAHA WE WERE ON DUTY. Supposed to neaten chairs and clear the dustbin. We took like 10 mins? Or less than that haha, the chairs were neat alr!

What i'm really really scared about now is receiving my results tmr! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT. But it's not like i can do anything about it now :( I'll just have to go along with whatever happens but i really don't want to! I'll of course be super super happy even if i just do "okay", that's all i really want now, i just don't want to fail anything most importantly! Kendra told me today she has a really bad feeling about tmr, i don't think i'm feeling the same way but it doesn't matter cause it doesn't mean i'll do okay! OMG WHATEVER. Okay i wanna go sleep now. I'll be sure to pray to God before i sleep. Alright, i'm actually still watching this old hk drama, haha i'll sleep as soon as i'm done with this episode lah! KAY NIGHTS ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment