Sunday, October 2, 2011

U Can't Touch This


I LOVE THIS!! (esp Lindsay's part! Lol not that anyone reading this would know, wdv) Anyway, so i used the glee project marathon today to help me study!

YEAH, IT WAS NOT FUN! I struggled super alot trying to get all the bio crap into my head. I mean i benefited but the whole proccess was SUPER DRAINING, it took forever i just felt sooo tired! GOSH IDK WHY. I felt like i was taking way too long to absorb, i was damn annoyed with myself! Whatever i'm glad it's over. At 8 i quit emath and bio and just focused on looking through my chinese stuff. Haven't showered gosh! IT'S GONNA BE NINE!!

I CAN'T STAND EXAMS. I WANT IT TO END RIGHT NOW OMG. Anyway, chinese tomorrow, i feel like i'm gonna do okay. But i'm still scared of course, everyone feels nervous for every exam! I'm actually not THAT scared for the exam tmr, but i'm more scared of AFTER the exam and then i have to go home and cram like CRAZY! WTH, why must they put bio and emath on the SAME DAY?? And 3 papers at one go! (ISUCKATBOTHSUBJECTS) I mean, i don't mind if it's two papers and they're both on the same subject! But two diff subjects in one day is A LOT to handle! Anyway, my mom ordered pizza tonight! I enjoyed it but all i was thinking about was EXAMS. My siblings are so lucky, they're doing homework while though i don't have homework (which i prefer right now) i have to study! SUCKS. OH WELL. I must not turn negativee! Yeah okay, wish us all luck for tmr! STUPID I'M THE LEAST LOOKING FORWARD TO AFTER THE EXAM. ALRIGHT BYE!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment