Sunday, October 23, 2011

hoping that everything is going to be better

HELLO. I know i'm blogging when it's going to be midnight, and i'm probably disrupting my sister's sleep right now gosh. But I CAN'T SLEEP!! I'm thinking..A LOT! Guess what, i'm thinking about o levels again and how scary it's gonna be for me to take o levels in a years time. Tmr is like the first o level paper and that really scares me! Though i'm not the one taking the paper haha. Anyway i know i didn't blog the whole day so yeah i just decided to blog.

So i was playing audition with pearl and sotong ytd night, and so we played again just now. Did i mention? I JUST BECAME A LEVEL 26 BACK UP! Hahaha that was yesterday, so unfortunately i was only the same level as pearl for less than 30 mins then she became level 27 :( LOL SO LAME. hahaha. And not that anyone besides the two of them know what i'm talking about lol. I'm nervous for results tmr, but at the same time not THAT nervous because i know these are not the marks that REALLY count. And it wasn't the best i tried. So i was just thinking of how hard i'm going to work next year and how much more afraid i'll be to receive my results, for o levels! I don't want to be one that gets the lowest score out of all my friends! :( OH WELL, I BETTER SLEEP NOW. I hope i can really stop thinking so much!! It annoys me really. Alright shall go now, byeeee and all the best to those receiving results tmr! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment