HEYY. I had TOO MUCH stuff (send band edited proposal, call pearl, cram hw!) to rush ytd so i couldn't post! Anyway, i celebrated my grandfather's 70th birthday ytd! It's actually today haha. We just had dinner somewhere near my auntie's nail shop. Photos are with my aunty btw, i didn't bring my camera. I only got to see my older cousin again cause min is at camp!! YEAH, haven't seen her in so long gosh! Lol it was funny cause halfway while the adults were talking, my grandmother got pissed off by smth my aunty said. So she just walked away from the table gosh. Then i didn't know what was going on, i was taking photos of my polaroids, then they suddenly asked me to go and follow her! Lol then i had to hear her rant for quite awhile then she was willing to go back. YAY I TOOK A LOT OF POLAROIDS :D But i gave most of them to my grandparents, only kept two of them haha. So dinner only ended at 9! I reached home at about 10 haha.
School today passed super quickly! But of course it's much shorter than our usual curriculum. However i had amath study camp. So i only ended at 2.30. ALSO, IT WAS RAINING LIKE CRAZY JUST NOW. And i didn't have an umbrella! I was stuck at the bus stop. Haha i needed to call home for someone to "deliver" me one. So my uncle brought me an umbrella, gosh it was so heavy i needed to use both my hands to carry it! OKAY WHATEVER. Pearl and sotong are coming over later, FOR HALLOWEEN YAYY, though it feels like they just came a few days ago. So tired now. I think i'm gonna take a nap or smth!! OKAY THEN, I'LL UPDATE ABOUT HALLOWEEN SOON :) (still have no idea what i'm going to wearr omg!) KAY CYAA :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment