
YEAH I NEED MORE CLOTHES :( Nic and I were discussing about how we don't have anything to wear tmr to divya's house. HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, today's the first day of headstart! :D I felt so driven, i paid super alot of attention in class today! :D Yeah, i feel absolutely ready to begin studying again. THE FEELING IS AWESOME. But at the same time i'm really worried that i won't be able to work hard enough to do well! Gosh i'm scared, i'm not gonna let that happen! I'm serious about wanting to do well now! Yeah. OMG, something really surprising about today is that i'm A CARE LEADER!! Okay, it's a st margs thing, so like they recognised people who care "caring" like every term, and they have this badge that they have to wear. And it was sooo embarrassing going up to receive the badge today!! HAHA DIVYA GOT IT TOO. Before we went up were like, OH MY GOSH. It was soo funny! I honestly feel that ms zee always likes to kinda give me chances for everything. Which is something i'm always feeling thankful for! HAHA, AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WAS SUCH A SURPRISE.
I don't know what to say about band today. I think band itself was not bad, as in everything went smoothly. During sectionals i got all of them to buddy up. Each sec two took one sec 1, and i took one sec 1 too, JIA YI :) She's really pleasant to teach, she actually really pays attention to what i teach her! Yeah i'm sure she'll make alot of improvement as long as she continues to work hard :) But i'm worried for the sec ones in general, frankly speaking they are really REALLY not up to standard. It frustrates me sometimes. OH WELL. But i felt like i stepped up to being an SL during sectionals, and that i make my contributions and did what i could to help them! :D However after band, Anita and Jolene needed to see the committee. Gosh i felt horrible after it, seriously one of the craziest feelings ever. I don't really feel like saying what exactly we were talking about, but what they said pricked me alot! Still thinking about it up till now..gosh. But it's a bad thing, it's reflecting! Yeah.
Anyway i'm excited to go to Divya's house tmr!! :D YAY MANY OF US ARE GOING :D Cause she said that tmr's Deepavali and it's really boring for her to just stay at home at stone, so yeah that's why she invited all of us to her house! But omg, she lives at JURONG! THAT. IS .FAR! But i don't mind taking mrt there, i love taking mrt now hahahahah. YAY :D Did i mention she's inviting two of her other friends, and one of them is Tabatha! She's this girl that i was classmates with for SIX YEARS STRAIGHT! Haha that's in RGPS, so it's gonna be a little weird seeing her again after so long, but not a bad thing either! :D Btw, i'm been without my contact lenses for quite awhile now, I RAN OUT! :( Sucks that i have to wear my spectacles tmr, gosh hate them. Sian. Oh, and pearl and sotong are coming to my house once again after i return from divya's house. So i'm probably leaving at like 5+. OKAY I TYPED ALOT. OMG AND NIC IS FINALLY BLOGGING AGAIN. Here's her url: http://www.ishootstxrs.blogspot.com/ GO VISIT IT! Okay cya then byeee :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment